Seeking Solutions? As a member you…
- Will be able to access updates of timely information on federal and state guidelines, reimbursement and other issues of concern to professionals in the field on the TACVPR web site.
- Access the members-only section of the TACVPR Web site. The members’ only section contains valuable information available exclusively to our members. This includes access to reimbursement updates, guides to certification & recertification, opportunity to see programs outcomes and compare to yours, and read TACVPR’s quarterly electronic newsletter providing you with the latest updates from the association, as well as, practical information for your daily practice.
- Discount on the TACVPR Spring & Fall Conference Meetings
- Listed Program Directory
- Your membership grants you the opportunity to work closely with an AACVPR Fellow at the top of their field in the AACVPR Mentorship Program or a TACVPR member of long standing history of working in a cardiovascular & pulmonary rehabilitation program
- Apply for scholarship (click to download)
Shall be any interested person of majority age who is a nurse, physician, medical scientist, allied health-care practitioner or educator, and who in his or her professional endeavors, is regularly involved in some aspect of cardiovascular and/or pulmonary rehabilitation. Members have TACVPR voting privileges.
Shall be any interested college student currently carrying the equivalent of at least one half of an academic load for one year, as defined by the university or college the person is attending, and one who is studying in a medical or allied health curriculum.